RE: Security

>I heard lots of people saying that RH 7.2 is very much secured than
>previous releases. I'm using RH 7.1
>can u guys tell me what are the special new security features included in
>RH7.2 ??

 For exact changes read changelog, though, some are updated packages. This will always be the case, though, upgrade your kernel immediately.
The proof of concept code for the execve ptrace() kernel race condition did not work as it was on bugtraq, though, they had the right idea, and yes, it is exploitable up to 2.4.9 (7.2 is shipped with 2.4.7) so you WILL be rooted ;) Anyways, besides that, read the changelog on redhat.com for details on package updates.

cheers.