IPChains rule.

Hi,

Is it normal to IPChains automatic include a rule accepting conection from
my secondary NS. I'll try to explain it better.
I was compiling ntop in my redhat and sudenly it rebooted (don't know the
reason yet). When it came back I started looking for intruders or nukes or
something. The output of ipchains -L  has a line I have never noticed and
don't know if it was there before:

# ipchains -nL | more
Chain input (policy ACCEPT):
target        prot opt        source       destination           ports
ACCEPT  udp  ------   my2ªNS    0.0.0.0/0             53 ->   *
ACCEPT  tcp   ----l-    myHome   0.0.0.0/0             * ->   22

I don't have the first rule in my /etc/sysconfig/ipchains file.

# more /etc/sysconfig/ipchains
:input ACCEPT
:forward ACCEPT
:output ACCEPT
# -A input -p icmp -s 0/0 8 -d myIP 0 -j REJECT
-A input -p tcp -i eth0 -s myHome -d 0/0 22 -l -j ACCEPT

The init-script is equal to the rpm one.

Do I have to worry? Does anybody know what is this?

Thank,

Bruno.