Single outbound GRE

I'm still unable to get more than one PPTP connection out of my office at a
time.  I'm realizing that this is a limitation of NAT and GRE with iptables.

Anyone have a good workaround?  I thought of setting up gre1, gre2, gre3
permanent tunnels but am having problems finding good docs.

-=Berns

------
Bernard Hoffman
e | Market Capital, Inc.