RE: Configuring RedHat Linux 7.1 as a gateway server without IPCh ains.

I use a good script to ! Home made, but pretty good and simple to custumize
! Well, I think !

There is also a lot of good script available on the Internet.  And also a
lot of good tutor to teach you
the syntax and the concept !

At 10:36 AM CN=111553.OU=Pa01Lverted:  -0500, you wrote:
>I just recently completed a basic NAT/Firewall solution with iptables on
>RedHat 7.1  If you would like my sample, contact me directly.
>
>-=Berns
>
>------
>Bernard Hoffman
>Director of Software Engineering
>e | Market Capital, Inc.
>610-592-0522
>http://www.emarketcapital.com

Eric Daigneault
Administrateur Systemes
Vacances Air Canada

-- Play with the best, die like the rest --