RE: Digital Unix V4.0D vulnerabilites

This group is about Linux security, but in response (a bit off the actual
question) I will point to some public sources of Compaq Tru64 UNIX doc and
patches, for everybody's reference.

The Security Guide of Tru64 UNIX 5.1A (the latest version docs contains
checklists that are largely applicable to 4.0D as well)

http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/docs/

http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/docs/base_doc/DOCUMENTATION/V51A_HTML/ARH95D
TE/TITLE.HTM

The Best Practices site contains references on how to configure a Tru64 UNIX
system security.
http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/docs/best_practices/

Check the public patch site for patches. The patch kits, similar to patch
clusters, contains security patches.

Dok for patches:

http://www.tru64unix.compaq.com/docs/patch/40D/bl16/HTML/TITLE.HTM

Patches