Re: Traffic

On Saturday 20 October 2001 07:23, you wrote:
> Thanx,
> But on the web site it only says that the software moniters IP traffic.
> does it controlls (rate limit) aswell.

Sorry, I'm new in the list and havn't the beginning about this thread.

I search with google (squid bandwidth limit) and I think these links have the
information that you need to fix your problem:

http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Bandwidth-Limiting-HOWTO/index.html

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-19.html
(19.8 Delay Pools - How can I limit Squid's total bandwidth to, say, 512
Kbps?)

Bernd