Re: binary installation

Yeh
	Even if you wont delete the files which are there in your system
cause those files or not running. If you are deleting the files manually
make sure that you deletes all the files.
	Secured? I dont think so that any system on the internet is 100%
secure. What we can do is only block the things which we know. Ofcourse if
you are removing the files which you are not using that is the first step
of securing the systems
Regards
Dharmendra.T
Linux Expert