Outbound GRE Restriction

Anyone have an idea why I can only get a single VPN (PPTP) connection from
my local (192.168.1.0) network to an external network?  It seems that NAT
and GRE aren't playing well together b/c whenever I have a VPN connection
out, I'm unable to start another.  TCP Port 1723 NAT works great, but GRE is
always denied after the first connection.

Anyone else seeing this?  Any ideas for fixing/working around this?
-=Berns

------
Bernard Hoffman
e | Market Capital, Inc.