Re: PAM or password program

Hi Rob,
	I think the redhat 7.1 is having this future by default. I have
tried it without any difficulty. but if you want to see the real use of
password checking login as local user (non root) and then try to change
the password for that user, u will notice that the password will be
accepted inly if it is complicated
Regards
Dharmendra.T
Linux Expert