errors in line-art.scm

I am trying to learn GIMP but I have a lot of problems using scripts.  I put them in the scripts folder with all the other .SCM's but can't find them in GIMP. What menu item do scripts show up? I can't find any of them. The manual says "If you don't find scripts, look for them under the root file menu filters". What the heck is the "root file menu filter"? I don't have a "root file menu filter".

Also I get lots of errors such as:
Error while loading C:\Program Files\Gimp-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\scripts\line-art.scm:

Error: set!: unbound variable: OPMODE-LIST

I am using GIMP 2.6.11 on WinXP sp3. It seems like the menu itms layout of GIMP is constantly changing with each minor revision and this makes older scripts and tutorials to be useless because they refer to old menu items.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Warren.

&hbsp; Powered by Linux