Re: Re: [Gimp-developer] [*correction*][writing to files] Error: set-output-port: ne

kkwweett wrote:
> It seems that weskaggs has found a way to get a
> functional script : he added the line
>
> (set-output-port p)
>
> to initialize the port (which I only implicitly made through the
> initial call)

Adding the above line may allow the script to run properly from within GIMP
but it still leaves the question of why it works without when run by
TinyScheme. I'm leaving the bug report open until I have time to further
investigate the issue.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.