Re: Tracing spits out enormous output

>If the tracing output is being sent to the console, you can redirect it to a
>file as you would any output being sent to stdout.

Currently the output is going to the error console within the gimp.  I don't know how to redirect it to the other places?!? :)

For the tracing does it print more when you call throw then when it would otherwise?  Seems like tracing prints more output when I call throw then otherwise.

Thanks you again Kevin. :)