Re: How to write an assert in Script-Fu/Tiny-Fu?!?

Chad Jones wrote:
> I am new to scripting in the Gimp 2.4 but I have managed to pick up the
> basics due to some good tutorials. What I didn't come across is a way to
> create an assert function in script-fu/tiny-fu and I'm wondering how to
> do that. To give you an idea of what I mean here's how I use it in other
> languages like C:
>
> assert( BuildingHeight > 0 );

Use the 'throw' function in your Scheme version of 'assert' to raise an
exception. Although the version of TinyScheme referenced is slightly out of
date, more information about 'catch' and 'throw' is on the page at:
http://www.alphageeksinc.com/tinyscheme/doc/tinyscheme.html

--
Cheers!

Kevin.