Re: using a variable to increment another variable

hello Kevin,

excuse me for not being clear enough. The variable nLayerStep2 doesn't
change too. I can not understand why. I cut some code, but, when
nFrame reaches some specified value, the other steps (nLayerStep1,
nLayerStep3 and nLayerStep4) are changed from zero to positive values.
And the problem also occurs with them.

If needed, I can send the .scm and .xcf file I am using.

thank you,
andrei

--- In script-fu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Cozens <kevin@...> wrote:

> Andrei Thomaz wrote:
> >             (nFrame 0)
> >             (nLayerStep1 0)
> >             (nLayerStep2 (/ 100 600))
> >             (nLayerStep3 0)
> >             (nLayerStep4 0)
> [snip]
> >             (set! nOpacityLayer1 (+ nOpacityLayer1 nLayerStep1) )
> >             (set! nOpacityLayer2 (+ nOpacityLayer2 nLayerStep2) )
> >             (set! nOpacityLayer3 (+ nOpacityLayer3 nLayerStep3) )
> >             (set! nOpacityLayer4 (+ nOpacityLayer4 nLayerStep4) )
>
> The only variable that will have a changing value is nLayerStep2.
The code you
> are showing has a value of 0 for the other three step values so the
opacity
> value for those layers won't ever change.
>
> --
> Cheers!
>
> Kevin.
>
> http://www.ve3syb.ca/           |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
> Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172      |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
>                                  |  Try to assimilate the world!"
> #include <disclaimer/favourite> |              -Pinkutus & the Borg

&hbsp; Powered by Linux