Re: Re: HELP!!!

divdi79 wrote:
> ive tried copying the layer as well as the image bt neither works...
> any idea wat d add-alpha parameter does/means??...
> i keep dislpayin d image after each change... bt wen i duplicate it it
> doesnt show in d layer box... but wen i give the display command it
> displays the original bt doesnt divide...

Adding alpha to a layer allows you to have parts of it transparent (ie. you
can "see through it") to the layer(s) below.

I think you should clarify what it is you are trying to do. What do you mean
by divide? It would also help if you could post your code somewhere so we can
look at it and see what you are doing.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.