RE: HELP!!!

- if you want to duplicate an image you need to open another gimp image the
same size or bigger, or scale the current image larger so it fits in with
the other one.

- to blur, go to filters > blur > gaussian blur, then set it as wanted.

- I don't know what you mean by divide, sorry

- to flatten, go to layers > flatten image.

no worries.

>From: "divdi79" <divdi79@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: script-fu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject:  HELP!!!
>Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:10:28 -0000
>
>hey
>im new to writin scripts in GIMP but i am familiar with the commands n
>ways to install scripts n stuff but am havin difficulties writin
>them...
>these are the basic steps i need to perform on a pic:
>1. duplicate image
>2. apply gaussian blur
>3. divide
>4. flatten image
>
>am unable to get the appropriate commands from the procedure browser
>from the script-fu console.... when i duplicate the image the result
>doesnt show in the layers dialog box n neither do the subsequent steps
>after tht.... any ideas??
>pls help!!
>thanks

http://newlivehotmail.com