Re: tiny-fu under windows

Hubert Desgain wrote:
> I've installed tiny-fu version 0.9.8 on windows environment with GIMP2.2.10.
> After the installation, opening the tiny-fu console for the first time, I had a
> "browse" key to have all the instructions. But now, this key is no more present !

I had temporarily removed the Browse button in the Tiny-Fu console mode back
in October of 2004. Since Tiny-Fu was no longer being built inside the GIMP
source tree there was no way to access the procedure browser.

The Browse feature was re-enabled in the CVS copy of Tiny-Fu in September 2005
when the procedure browser became available in the CVS copy of GIMP via the
libgimpui library.

That change to libgimpui was not backported to the 2.2 version of GIMP so the
1.0 branch of Tiny-Fu will never have a Browse button.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/e4wwlB/TM