Re: Having problems with Dov Grobgeld's example1 tutorial ...

Thank you!  I had used the procedure browser and I was pretty sure
that the second parameter should have been BACKGROUND-FILL (or a
value of 1, which is what I tried).  But I did not catch that "img"
should have been "layer".  The procedure browser says that the first
parameter is a "drawable".  I didn't realize that "img" would not be
a drawable.  Could you please explain what items are considered
drawables?

..... Mark

--- In script-fu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Cozens <kcozens@...> wrote:

> vabijou wrote:
> > I'm looking in the "Files" section of this yahoo group's
website.  Go
> > to files>tutorial scripts>Dov Grobgeld examples.  "example1.scm"
says
> > it was updated by lasm for 2.3.4 in 2005.
>
> In situations like this it can be helpful to use the Procedure
Browser and
> check the parameters to the functions used. Doing that will show
that the
> parameters to gimp-edit-fill are wrong. That line should be
changed from
> (gimp-edit-fill img-layer)
> to read
> (gimp-edit-fill layer BACKGROUND-FILL)
>
> --
> Cheers!
>
> Kevin.
>
> http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today,
Borg?"
> Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do,
Pinkutus:
>                                    |  Try to assimilate the world!"
> #include <disclaimer/favourite>   |              -Pinkutus & the
Borg

Yahoo! Groups Links