Re: Re: Having problems with Dov Grobgeld's example1 tutorial ...

vabijou wrote:
> I'm looking in the "Files" section of this yahoo group's website.  Go
> to files>tutorial scripts>Dov Grobgeld examples.  "example1.scm" says
> it was updated by lasm for 2.3.4 in 2005.

In situations like this it can be helpful to use the Procedure Browser and
check the parameters to the functions used. Doing that will show that the
parameters to gimp-edit-fill are wrong. That line should be changed from
(gimp-edit-fill img-layer)
to read
(gimp-edit-fill layer BACKGROUND-FILL)

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
                                   |  Try to assimilate the world!"

Yahoo! Groups Links