Re: Re: Script-fu newbie: need to batch-convert files to

>On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 12:20:25 -0500 Kevin Cozens <kcozens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote.
>paulsm1021 wrote:
>> The script is below.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?????
>>
>> (define (script2-test pattern)
>>   (let* ((filelist (cadr (file-glob pattern 1))))
>>     (while filelist

           (let* ((filename (car filelist))

>[snip]
>>              (gimp-image-delete image))
>>            (set! filelist (cdr filelist))))

[snip]
>Due to the way you formatted the script you didn't notice that the 'set!
>filelist' statement at the end of the script is in the wrong place. It
>should be the last line of the while loop but it is currently after the
while.

>The last two lines should be
>              (gimp-image-delete image)
>            (set! filelist (cdr filelist)))))
>to use the formatting style of your original script.

I don't think that should matter, it was already inside the while loop.
Your "fix" just brought it also into the contained let* expression.

Not a gimp guru, but I use lisp, scheme and xemacs...

Cheers,
John

Yahoo! Groups Links