Re: Repetitive tasks

I was afraid you were going to say that... Do you know if file-io
works in Perl-fu; probably all I need.

re: path example, yep, clearly could be simplified to just take
an array of points and do the right thing with it.

--- In script-fu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM