Re: Newb

Odd.  If you hit Enter with the Procedure Browser open, it returns to
the Procedure Browser.  If you hit Enter with the cursor anywhere but
in the Current Command area nothing happens, presumably because it's
waiting for values to be entered.

Having got it to enter the line, which calls for a variety of values
not necessarily applicable when attempting to process a large number
of files, it prompts this error msg:  ERROR: unbound variable (errobj
run_mode)

Based on your response on the other forum, and not knowing Scheme,
Perl or Python, I'd have to guess it's looking for a filename and/or
location variables.  I'm not really trying to create a script that
identifies filenames, however.

It's weird.  Over the last 15 years I've worked with lots of image
editors, most of which have some form of scripting implementation.
I've edited in most, although I'm not a programmer.  Since Gimp has
been around a while, I expected a little more advanced implementation
(advanced as in easier for artists to work with :).

Oh well...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM