Re: Re: Name space leakage

lasm.rm wrote:
>    Any improvements in the UI ? How about some decorative items,
> like text labels, or separator lines to group related options
> together ?
>
>    I was hopping to see a conditional UI element, yeah.. i know,
> asking for too much...;-) For example, something like an inactive
> slider, which will be enabled, say, if a user selects another
> option...

The only UI related changes for Tiny-Fu currently planned is the addition of
SF-RADIO as an argument type.

An enhancement request for text labels (SF-LABEL?) and separator lines
(SF-SEP?) could be added to bugzilla for Tiny-Fu if someone wants them badly
enough.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM