How to make a suggestion to the developers?

I've been scanning through the posts and there is some good stuff
here.  I don't have much of a programming background, though, and I was
wondering if the GIMP 2.4 will have the ability to create and
save "macros", which would allow users to define routines for doing
certain operations without having to delve into Script-fu writing.  How
could I pass this suggestion on to the GIMP developers?  Would it be
possible to write a Script-fu to accomplish this?

By macro, I mean the ability to toggle on a "record" state, perform a
bunch of operations, then turn off the recording and save the recorded
steps in a way that could be recalled and used later.

Thanks ...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM