Re: Feedback on LAB wow ?

--- In script-fu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lasm.rm" <lasm@xxxx> wrote:

> Any feedback on using this script ?
>
> What works ? What didn't work?
> Is the line-art any good ?
>
> thanks.
> lasm

Oh wow... This is the first time I tried this script. Well, first of
all.... What were you on when you typed the captions for all the
controls?!! Haha, I'm only joking. But seriously... none of the
kung-fu names have any meaning to me, and I think a casual user would
not spend the week needed to try them all out and learn their
significance by heart!... Maybe something a *little* more intuitive?

The colour punch bit worked the best for me... There was some colour
clipping because of it, but it looked good! And it's adjustable, yay!
(I presume that's what the "Tai Chi Curves" control is for) The other
parts didn't work so well at all (the Shaolin Line Art with the 18
Dragon Subduing palm bit, and the mystical 108 Weapons option left on)
I got a lot of Drawables Have Different Sizes errors for that; and
others as well.

Ok, so I'm running GIMP version 2.2.8 in Windows - does that have
anything to do with it? And the script I tried is v3.1.

I couldn't try all the combinations of functions the script had, also
because its interface is so utterly cryptic. Very very original and
imaginative, it has that, but absolutely totally undecipherable too :).

Cheers!

Mihai

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM