Re: [script-fu] New Script

lasm.rm wrote:
>   It's been a long time since i last wrote a script,
> so much has changed. Now i find the old scripts don't work
> any more..

There were a lot of changes between GIMP 1.x and 2.x and some needed changes
in GIMP 2.2 that broke some scripts that weren't doing things properly. One of
the problems with some scripts was working on a layer that had not yet been
added to an image IIRC.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM