From: Brock Organ [mailto:borgan@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 3:57 PM
To: Dave Jeffs
Cc: redhat-s390-list@redhat.com
Subject: RE:  Running anaconda - please wait...

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 13:15, Dave Jeffs wrote:
> Brock - I am new to Linux and am an old OS/390 systems programmer so
> forgive my ignorance.  My RPM server resides on my hard drive and I am
> using WIN2000.  MD5sum executed from the command prompt is not
> recongized.  Do I need to move the RPM files to a Linux system to run
> MD5sum?

Hi Dave ... I use md5sum under linux, but there are freely available
md5sum programs ... a quick google search shows urls like:

http://www.slavasoft.com/fsum/
http://www.irnis.net/soft/acsv/

> Also, what level of ocord.img did you use for your test?  I used:
>
> redhat-oco-2.4.9_37-s390-2.tar.gz

hmm ... the kernel version looks good ... how did you use this .tar.gz
file?  does it contain an ocord.img file inside of it?

Brock

--
Brock Organ		QA Engineer		borgan@redhat.com
  "That which we are, we are..."    "I `em what I`em!"