Re: i18n problems

On Mon, 2002-11-18 at 04:24, Ashley Chaloner wrote:
> On 15 Nov 2002, Brock Organ wrote:
> > What supported languages did you choose at install time?  The installed
> > languages determine which content is installed for some packages, and
> > that may why you get the warning ...
>
> Just en_UK and en_US at install time, but after completion of the install,
> RedHat/RPMS/kde-i18n-*.rpm (41 RPMs)
>
> Are any other RPMs needed maybe, or a re-compilation of the C library?

perhaps a reinstallation of your perl packages fixes it ... (manually
installing packages from the command line should install all package
content regardless of language/localization settings ... this is
different from anaconda, which uses a rpm macro to install package
content that is sensitive to localization settings)

--
Brock Organ		QA Engineer		borgan@redhat.com
  "That which we are, we are..."    "I `em what I`em!"