[Redhat-s390-list] On-demand timer patch

Hello,

Month's ago, I posted a message to this list asking whether Red Hat had any
plans for including the on-demand timer patch into their 390 kernel. At the
time, the answer was no due to a lack of perceived interest. However, my
boss reports that at SHARE every linux/390 performance related workshop
listed taming the jiffies problem as the number one tuning priority, so
there is some interest out there.

Although I hate to repeat myself, I have to ask once again...does RH plan
on including the on demand timer patch into their 390 kernel?

Michael Lambert

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]