[Redhat-s390-list] re: /usr/X11R6/lib

Philip,
      thanks for your information, I did as you suggested.

Florian,
      at the moment I don't know whether the path need's to be in a
specific location (i wouldn't have thought so), nor do I know whether this
will become a request for a change against this distro or is just a
convenience for test purposes only. The key member of the test team who can
possibly answer these questions has been away ill for a while.

I will let you know when I have more information.

John P Taylor

----------

>Hi John.
>
>If this is just needed for testing then the easiest way is to take the
>XFree86-libs package from our 31-bit release and use rpm2cpio to unpack
them in
>a directory in your 64-bit machine.
>
>Afterwards you need to edit /etc/ld.so.conf and put in the appropriate
paths
>there and rerun ldconfig. That should do the job.
>
>You can take a look at how this works buy unpacking the compat-glibc srpm
and
>studying the spec file.
>
>If you need futher info feel free to contact me.
>
>Read ya, Phil

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]