Re: [Redhat-s390-list] insert lcs(oco) module in a running redhat

hi

>If you installed RedHat you had the network working, right? Or do you
>mean you managed to get the ramdisk system IPLed?

      that's working/done

>To use LCS or QDIO devices you will have to modify the initrd as
>outlined in the document on DeveloperWorks that will give you a
>ramdisk system that can use the network.

      that's ok

>After completion of the
>installer you use the 'instoco' command as documented to copy
>the modules into your freshly installed system.

      here is my prob. i have an installed redhat an this is up and
running.    but without network. you said i should use the 'instoco'
command. but i    can not find this command.

Rob

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]