[Redhat-s390-list] Math Emu missing

I know that this problem has been touched on previously on this list, but I
have some confusion regarding the solutions that were offered.

An earlier message stated:

> Yes, I decided to take the include/math-emu/* files from the
> tar file and move them into my /usr/src/linux-2.4 source tree, and
> the 'make image' completed early this morning...

Sounds like a fine fix to the problem. However, after scouring
ftp.redhat.com, I couldn't find any tarball containing the needed data. Am
I simply overlooking it or does it exist elsewhere?

I've also read that the latest rawhide kernel rpm has the necessary data,
but we had some reservations about using a non-GA kernel that might have
stability issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Lambert

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]