RE: [Redhat-s390-list] Redhat demo

I contacted RedHat about obtaining a S/390 CD.  The sales guy said, for
"enterprise" installations, they are taking the route of "pay us $20K
(starting price) and we will do the installation and support you for x
months".  Obviously, they are using the mainframe sites as a new well to
draw $$ from.  Run on Intel, $79.  Run on S/390, $20K.  Both are Linux.
Both can run in the "enterprise".  Go figure.