From: dave.myers@twcable.com [mailto:dave.myers@twcable.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:30 AM
To: redhat-s390-list@redhat.com
Subject: [Redhat-s390-list] Redhat demo

What are the Redhat ground rules for downloading
and demo'ing their latest GA  (i.e. the  ISO images).
Is anyone allowed to do this ?
Are there any timeframe boundaries for demo'ing ?

Also,  we asked for pricing a few weeks back and got some
feedback that stated that Redhat MUST do the installation.
Is this true?

As a consultant (needing to learn the various installation methods)...I'm
sure I don't like this !

Thanks,
Dave