Re: [Redhat-s390-list] kernel-source-2.4.9-18 - include/math-emu - still?

"Post, Mark K" wrote:

> No, this wasn't fixed.  When the GA was announced, the first thing I checked
> was the timestamp on the kernel-sources RPM, and it had not changed since
> the problem was diagnosed.  :(  I guess you still need the kernel SRPM to do
> what you want.

Since the one at rawhide is -18 rather than the -17 in the GA version, I
expected it to be fixed.

> Since "make dep" takes the same amount of time to run no matter how often
> you run it, you might be able to intercept the problem by copying the needed
> files into the directory structure before it gets to that point.

Yes, I decided to take the include/math-emu/* files from the
tar file and move them into my /usr/src/linux-2.4 source tree, and
the 'make image' completed early this morning...

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]