From: Rob van der Heij [mailto:rvdheij@iae.nl]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 10:54 AM
To: RedHat S/390 Mailing List
Subject: [Redhat-s390-list] kernel-source-2.4.9-18 - include/math-emu -
still?

The kernel-source rpm that I picked up at rawhide is missing the
linux/include/math-emu directory resulting in an error when you try
to 'make dep'. I really thought this had been fixed?

I assume that copying that directory from a source tarball will do the
trick, but 'make dep' already has been running for 4 hours...