[Redhat-s390-list] X-mas wishes

All I want for Christmas is a fully functioning CTC connection :)

Seriously, I'd like to thank everyone here for their extreme patience when
faced with my incessant questions. You have my word that as soon as I get
this CTC connection up, I will stop spamming this list and you can get back
to whatever holiday celebrations that you observe.

I've placed a ctc config file in the appropriate places
(/etc/sysconfig/networking-scripts/, etc), aliased it in modules.conf
(alias ctc0 ctc) and inserted a channel definition in my parmfile
(chandev=ctc0,0x2000,0x2001). At ipl, interface ctc0 initializes ok, but I
can't see it when I ifconfig -a. This is the same situation that I was
initially in wiht IUCV, so I'm sure that I'm missing some minor piece of
the puzzle. I've searched the archives of this and the Marist list, but
I've found different, sometimes conflicting, advice.

As usual, if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be
grateful.

Michael Lambert

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]