[Redhat-s390-list] debugging anaconda...

I wish I could have saved the traceback of the error in anaconda,
but could someone point me to the floppy drive of my S/390 ?

+-------------+ Save Crash Dump +--------------+
|                                              |
| Please insert a floppy now. All contents of  |
| the disk will be erased, so please choose    |
| your diskette carefully.                     |
|                                              |
|       | OK |              | Cancel |         |

This is funny ofcourse, but if only the program would use the entire
screen for the error message rather than the little square in the middle
then I could have cut & pasted the msg.

Rob

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]