From: Wehmeyer, Stephen E [mailto:StephenEWehmeyer@Eaton.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 11:23 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: LCS

Has anyone been successful using the OSA-2 with the lcs module and the
Redhat rawhide distribution?

Stephen Wehmeyer
Phone: (440)-954-5512  Adnet: 621-5512
Internet: StephenEWehmeyer@eaton.com

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]