[Redhat-s390-list] Linux/390 Distributions in DDR format

I was contacted by an IBM Business Partner company, ITC.  They wanted my
opinion on a new service/something that they're now offering.  I'm assuming
they want money for their service (as do we all!).  I told them they should
subscribe to the mailing list and make their own announcement, but I haven't
seen that.

In any case, they seem to be offering "S/390 friendly" installation packages
for the various gA Linux/390 distributions for use under VM.  I.e., tape
cartridges and/or CDs in DDR format.  If you're interested, take a look at
http://www.p390.com/linux.html.

Mark Post

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]