From: Karsten Hopp [mailto:Karsten.Hopp@redhat.de]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 4:13 PM
To: Post, Mark K
Cc: 'redhat390'
Subject: Re: [Redhat-s390-list] DASD Formatting Failure

I think I found the bug (variable has been set to a wrong value).

Can you please test ftp://people.redhat.com/karsten/formatmnt ?

The easiest way without having to unpack the initrd.img is this:

- download the formatmnt binary to a Linux system
- ipl your VM
- when you're prompted to log in via ssh/telnet execute this
  command from the Linux machine with the new binary:
  cat formatmnt | ssh root@VM_to_install cat \> \/sbin\/formatmnt

  Karsten Hopp

--
 Karsten Hopp        | Mail: karsten@redhat.de
 Red Hat Deutschland | Tel: +49-711-96437-0

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]