RE: [Redhat-s390-list] OSA detection problem with Roswell beta 3

I neglected to mention that we did try to insmod the modules. It seemed to
accept
 everything we through at it (including typos) without outputting any
errors. After we
insmod'd, we ifconfig'd the settings, and got the exact error messages that
I earlier sent in.

Michael Lambert

Sent by:  "Post, Mark K" <mark.post@eds.com>