Re: [Redhat-s390-list] mozilla

Todd:

To the best of my knowledge, the current s390 RPMs are not part of any
"distribution".  They are a work-in-progress and are made available
as-is.

I'm not sure of the current status of the mozilla port, but the last
time I checked (a few weeks ago) the xpcom modules had not been ported.
I checked the mozilla link (below) and didn't see where anyone had
stepped up to the task of providing native xpcom support for the s390.
If someone is working on that port (or has completed one), Mozilla.org
would probably be happy to add the effort to their status page, if they
were made aware of it.

d.marlin
=========