[Redhat-s390-list] comments

Florian/Bernhard,

Is there a way to restart the RHSETUP process without going from the
beginning?

I have twice gone to the point where the RHSETUP is asking for a
password but it does not appear that ZILO is putting out an IPL record.
This last time my telnet session timed out before I got back to respond
to the password change prompt.

I have rerun it and the system is still up at the same address as
before. If you can look and tell me what can be done to complete this
process?

regards
Phil Tully

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora General Discussion]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]