Re: [Redhat-s390-list] latest build

Todd,
    Just so you know you're not alone, I'm having the same problem. I think it
has something to do with portmapper importing the NFS directory from my SuSE pc
but I really do not have the expertise here. On previously attempts, I have seen
my Redhat go to 99 percent cpu but on the last go around after I set up
etc/exports on the pc correctly?, Redhat was better behaved.  Unfortunately, I
have a lot if interest developing in Linux and was hoping I could get a
'current' distribution working, but may now wait for SuSe.