Re: [Redhat-s390-list] nfs-root alternative

Hi, Rob, fancy meeting you here....

I wouldn't mind seeing an FTP install option.  I am running under VM and
would prefer that since it is easiest to set up.  I don't have any NFS
Servers running.

Rich Smrcina
Grede Foundries
Milwaukee, WI
rsmrcina@execpc.com
rsmrcina@grede.com

Catch the WAVV!
WAVV 2001 on the Frozen Tundra of Green Bay WI.
September 21-25, 2001

For details see http://www.wavv.org