RPM auto relocate directory

Hello,

I create a RPM with "Prefix" in the spec file.
When I install the RPM with the "--relocate" option, the files are good relocated.

I want to make an RPM that puts files in the personal directory of a service account.
If the account does not exist, I do not have a pb because I create the account with for his home directory the default path.
But if the account exits, I wish that the files present in my source goes in the directory of the existing account. And I would like to take into account the fact that his personal directory is not necessarily the default path.

I tried to change the variable RPM_INSTALL_PREFIX in the parts "% prep" and "% install" but that does not change anything.

Can you tell me how to do.

Thanks,
Fred