Re: %preun clarification

On 02/18/2016 03:16 PM, Heyman, Jerrold wrote:
I previously wrote the below, and wanted to add that I have since tested
on a newer version of Mageia, version 4.

It makes use of rpm version 4.11.1 and has the same behavior as 4.11.0.1

Does this mean that is the new behavior? Or is Mageia 4 broken as Mageia
3 is?

jerry

Earlier today (2016/02/18), Jerry Heyman Jerrold.Heyman@xxxxxxx