rpm signing and verfiy with self signed certificate

Hi,

I am signing rpms in the rpm database using public key/private key for signing the rpms and verify on target. If public key is not available, error is thrown that public key not available.

I am using below steps:
https://iuscommunity.org/pages/CreatingAGPGKeyandSigningRPMs.html

Now I am looking for certificate verification for signed rpms. Which certificate technique should I use for host identity? How can I ask rpm or gpg to check the certificate on given path and if not available then show me the error or warning?

Thanks,