Python binding doc strings

Hi!

I started to add some doc strings to the Python bindings. Parts of the
content got copied from the C doc strings and is not that great. But it
is a start.

May be someone is interested in prove reading them. They are already in
head but I also attached the result of pydoc rpm as this might be easier
for some people to consume. Note that the file misses the highlighting
of function names as it would be visible in the console.

Florian

--

Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael

NAME
    rpm - RPM Module

FILE
    /home/ffesti/CVS/rpm/python/rpm/__init__.py

DESCRIPTION
    This module enables you to manipulate rpms and the rpm database.

    The rpm base module provides the main starting point for
    accessing RPM from Python. For most usage, call
    the TransactionSet method to get a transaction set (rpmts).

    For example:
            import rpm
            ts = rpm.TransactionSet()

    The transaction set will open the RPM database as needed, so
    in most cases, you do not need to explicitly open the
    database. The transaction set is the workhorse of RPM.

    You can open another RPM database, such as one that holds
    all packages for a given Linux distribution, to provide
    packages used to solve dependencies. To do this, use
    the following code:

    rpm.addMacro('_dbpath', '/path/to/alternate/database')
    solvets = rpm.TransactionSet()
    solvets.openDB()
    rpm.delMacro('_dbpath')

    # Open default database
    ts = rpm.TransactionSet()

    This code gives you access to two RPM databases through
    two transaction sets (rpmts): ts is a transaction set
    associated with the default RPM database and solvets
    is a transaction set tied to an alternate database, which
    is very useful for resolving dependencies.

PACKAGE CONTENTS
    _rpm
    transaction

CLASSES
    __builtin__.object
        archive
        ds
        fd
        fi
        file
        files
        hdr
        ii
        keyring
        mi
        prob
        pubkey
        strpool
        te
        ts
    exceptions.Exception(exceptions.BaseException)
        _rpm.error

    TransactionSetCore = class ts(__builtin__.object)
> [...]
     |        and should hardly ever be used.
     |
     |  dbIndex(...)
     |      ts.dbIndex(TagN) -> ii
     |      - Create a key iterator for the default transaction rpmdb.
     |
     |  dbMatch(...)
     |      ts.dbMatch([TagN, [key]]) -> mi
     |      - Create a match iterator for the default transaction rpmdb.
     |
     |  getKeyring(...)
     |      ts.getKeyring(autoload=False) -- Return key ring object.
     |
     |  hdrCheck(...)
     |      ts.hdrCheck(hdrblob) -- Check header consistency,
     |      performing headerGetEntry() the hard way.
     |
     |      Sanity checks on the header are performed while looking for a
     |      header-only digest or signature to verify the blob. If found,
     |      the digest or signature is verified.
     |
     |              hdrblob : unloaded header blob
     |      Return tuple (int status, message string)
     |
     |  hdrFromFdno(...)
     |      ts.hdrFromFdno(fdno) -> hdr
     |      - Read a package header from a file descriptor.
     |
     |  initDB(...)
     |      ts.initDB() -> None
     |      - Initialize the default transaction rpmdb.
     |       Note: ts.initDB() is seldom needed anymore.
     |
     |  next(...)
     |      x.next() -> the next value, or raise StopIteration
     |
     |  openDB(...)
     |      ts.openDB() -> None -- Open the default transaction rpmdb.
     |
     |      Note: The transaction rpmdb is lazily opened,
     |      so ts.openDB() is seldom needed.
     |
     |  order(...)
     |      ts.order() Do a topological sort of added element relations.
     |
     |  pgpImportPubkey(...)
     |      pgpImportPubkey(pubkey) -- Import public key packet.
     |
     |  pgpPrtPkts(...)
     |      pgpPrtPkts(octets) -- Print/parse a OpenPGP packet(s).
     |
     |      Return 0 on success.
     |
     |  problems(...)
     |      ts.problems() -> ps
     |      - Return current problem set.
     |
     |  rebuildDB(...)
     |      ts.rebuildDB() -> None
     |      - Rebuild the default transaction rpmdb.
     |
     |  run(...)
     |      ts.run(callback, data) -> (problems)
     |      - Run a transaction set, returning list of problems found.
     |        Note: The callback may not be None.
     |
     |  setKeyring(...)
     |      ts.setKeyring(keyring) -- Set key ring used for checking signatures
     |
     |      Pass None for an empty key ring.
     |
     |  verifyDB(...)
     |      ts.verifyDB() -> None
     |      - Verify the default transaction rpmdb.
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data descriptors defined here:
     |
     |  rootDir
     |      read only, directory rpm treats as root of the file system.
     |
     |  scriptFd
     |      write only, file descriptor the output of script gets written to.
     |
     |  tid
     |      read only, current transaction id, i.e. transaction time stamp.
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class archive(__builtin__.object)
     |  Gives access to the payload of an rpm package.
     |
     |  Is returned by .archive() method of an rpm.files instance.
     |  All methods can raise an IOError exception.
     |
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __iter__(...)
     |      x.__iter__() <==> iter(x)
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  close(...)
     |      archive.close() -- Close archive and do final consistency checks.
     |
     |  hascontent(...)
     |      archive.hascontent() -- Return if current file has a content.
     |
     |      Returns false for non regular and all but one of hardlinked files.
     |
     |  next(...)
     |      x.next() -> the next value, or raise StopIteration
     |
     |  read(...)
     |      archive.read(size=None) -- Read next size bytes from current file.
     |
     |      Returns bytes
     |
     |  readto(...)
     |      archive.readto(fd, nodigest=None) -- Read content of fd
     |      and write as content of the current file to archive.
     |
     |  tell(...)
     |      archive.tell() -- Return current position in archive.
     |
     |  write(...)
     |      archive.write(buffer) -- Write buffer to current file.
     |
     |  writeto(...)
     |      archive.writeto(fd) -- Write content of current file in archive
     |      to fd.

    class ds(__builtin__.object)
> [...]
     |
     |  It can hold multiple entries of Name Flags and EVR.
     |  It typically represents all dependencies of one kind of a package
     |  e.g. all Requires or all Conflicts.
     |
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  Color(...)
     |      ds.Color -> Color -- Return current Color.
     |
     |  Compare(...)
     |      ds.compare(other) -- Compare current entries of self and other.
     |
     |      Returns True if the entries match each other, False otherwise
     |
     |  Count(...)
     |      Deprecated, use len(ds) instead.
     |
     |  DNEVR(...)
     |      ds.DNEVR -> DNEVR -- Return current DNEVR.
     |
     |  EVR(...)
     |      ds.EVR -> EVR -- Return current EVR.
     |
     |  Find(...)
     |      ds.find(other_ds) -- Return index of other_ds in ds
     |
     |  Flags(...)
     |      ds.Flags -> Flags -- Return current Flags.
     |
     |  Instance(...)
     |      ds.Instance() -- Return rpmdb key of corresponding package or 0.
     |
     |  Ix(...)
     |      ds.Ix -> Ix -- Return current element index.
     |
     |  Merge(...)
     |
     |  N(...)
     |      ds.N -> N -- Return current N.
     |
     |  Notify(...)
     |      ds.Notify(location, returnCode) -- Print debug info message
     |
     |      if debugging is enabled.
     |
     |  Search(...)
     |      ds.Search(element) -> matching ds index (-1 on failure)
     |      Check that element dependency range overlaps some member of ds.
     |      The current index in ds is positioned at overlapping member.
     |
     |  SetNoPromote(...)
     |      ds.SetNoPromote(noPromote) -- Set noPromote for this instance.
     |
     |      If True non existing epochs are no longer equal to an epoch of 0.
     |
     |  Sort(...)
     |
     |  TagN(...)
     |      ds.TagN -> TagN -- Return TagN (RPMTAG_*NAME)
     |
     |      the type of all dependencies in this set.
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __getitem__(...)
     |      x.__getitem__(y) <==> x[y]
     |
     |  __init__(...)
     |      x.__init__(...) initializes x; see help(type(x)) for signature
     |
     |  __iter__(...)
     |      x.__iter__() <==> iter(x)
     |
     |  __len__(...)
     |      x.__len__() <==> len(x)
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  next(...)
     |      x.next() -> the next value, or raise StopIteration
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Static methods defined here:
     |
     |  Rpmlib(...)
     |      ds.Rpmlib -> nds -- Return internal rpmlib dependency set.
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class error(exceptions.Exception)
     |  Method resolution order:
     |      error
     |      exceptions.Exception
     |      exceptions.BaseException
     |      __builtin__.object
     |
     |  Data descriptors defined here:
     |
     |  __weakref__
     |      list of weak references to the object (if defined)
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Methods inherited from exceptions.Exception:
     |
     |  __init__(...)
     |      x.__init__(...) initializes x; see help(type(x)) for signature
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes inherited from exceptions.Exception:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Methods inherited from exceptions.BaseException:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __getitem__(...)
     |      x.__getitem__(y) <==> x[y]
     |
     |  __getslice__(...)
     |      x.__getslice__(i, j) <==> x[i:j]
     |
     |      Use of negative indices is not supported.
     |
     |  __reduce__(...)
     |
     |  __repr__(...)
     |      x.__repr__() <==> repr(x)
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  __setstate__(...)
     |
     |  __str__(...)
     |      x.__str__() <==> str(x)
     |
     |  __unicode__(...)
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data descriptors inherited from exceptions.BaseException:
     |
     |  __dict__
     |
     |  args
     |
     |  message

    class fd(__builtin__.object)
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __init__(...)
     |      x.__init__(...) initializes x; see help(type(x)) for signature
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  close(...)
     |
     |  fileno(...)
     |
     |  flush(...)
     |
     |  isatty(...)
     |
     |  open(...)
     |
     |  read(...)
     |
     |  seek(...)
     |
     |  tell(...)
     |
     |  write(...)
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data descriptors defined here:
     |
     |  closed
     |
     |  flags
     |
     |  mode
     |
     |  name
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class fi(__builtin__.object)
> [...]
     |
     |  FC(...)
     |      fi.FC() -- Return number of files entries.
     |
     |  FClass(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the classification of the current file.
     |
     |  FColor(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the color of the current file.
     |
     |      2 for 64 bit binaries
     |      1 for 32 bit binaries
     |      0 for everything else
     |
     |  FFlags(...)
     |      fi.FFlags() -- Return the flags of the current file.
     |
     |  FGroup(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the group name of the current file.
     |
     |  FLink(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the link target of the current file.
     |
     |      For soft links only.
     |
     |  FLinks(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the number of hardlinks pointing to of the
     |      current file.
     |
     |  FMode(...)
     |      fi.FMode() -- Return the mode flags of the current file.
     |
     |  FMtime(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the modification time of the current file.
     |
     |  FN(...)
     |      fi.FN() -- Return the name/path of the current file.
     |
     |  FRdev(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the device number of the current file.
     |
     |      For device files only.
     |
     |  FSize(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the size of the current file.
     |
     |  FState(...)
     |      fi.FState() -- Return the file state of the current file.
     |
     |  FUser(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the user name owning the current file.
     |
     |  FX(...)
     |      fi.FX() -- Return current position of the iterator.
     |
     |  FindFN(...)
     |      fi.FindFN(pathname) -- Return entry number of given pathname.
     |
     |      Return -1 if file is not found.
     |      Leading '.' in the given name is stripped before the search.
     |
     |  MD5(...)
     |      fi.() -- Return the checksum of the current file.
     |
     |      DEPRECATED! Use fi.Digest instead!
     |
     |  VFlags(...)
     |      fi.VFlags() -- Return the verify flags of the current file.
     |
     |      See RPMVERIFY_* (in rpmvf.h)
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __getitem__(...)
     |      x.__getitem__(y) <==> x[y]
     |
     |  __init__(...)
     |      x.__init__(...) initializes x; see help(type(x)) for signature
     |
     |  __iter__(...)
     |      x.__iter__() <==> iter(x)
     |
     |  __len__(...)
     |      x.__len__() <==> len(x)
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  next(...)
     |      x.next() -> the next value, or raise StopIteration
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class file(__builtin__.object)
     |  Gives access to the meta data of a single file.
     |
     |  Instances of this class are only available through an rpm.files object.
     |
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  __str__(...)
     |      x.__str__() <==> str(x)
     |
     |  matches(...)
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data descriptors defined here:
     |
     |  basename
     |
     |  caps
     |      file capabilities
     |
     |  class
     |      classfication of file content based on libmagic/file(1)
     |
     |  color
     |      file color - 2 for 64 bit binaries, 1 for 32 bit binaries, 0 else
     |
     |  digest
     |      check sum of file content
     |
     |  dirname
     |
     |  dx
     |      index of dirname entry
     |
     |  fflags
     |      file flags - see RPMFILE_* constants
     |
     |  fx
     |      index in header and rpm.files object
     |
     |  group
     |      group name owning this file
     |
     |  inode
     |      inode number - contains fake, data used to identify hard liked files
     |
     |  langs
     |      language the file provides (typically for doc files)
     |
     |  links
     |      list of file indexes that are hardlinked with this file
     |
     |  linkto
     |      link target - symlinks only
     |
     |  mode
     |      mode flags / unix permissions
     |
     |  mtime
     |      modification time (in unix time)
     |
     |  name
     |      file name (path)
     |
     |  nlink
     |      number of hardlinks pointing to the same content as this file
     |
     |  orig_basename
     |      original base name (may differ due to relocation)
     |
     |  orig_dirname
     |      original dir name (may differ due to relocation)
     |
     |  orig_name
     |      original file name (may differ due to relocation)
     |
     |  rdev
     |      device number - for device files only
     |
     |  size
     |      file size
     |
     |  state
     |      file state  - see RPMFILE_STATE_* constants
     |
     |  user
     |      user name owning this file
     |
     |  vflags
     |      verification flags - see RPMVERIFY_* (in rpmvf.h)

    class files(__builtin__.object)
     |  rpm.files(hdr, tag=RPMTAG_BASENAMES, flags=None, pool=None)
     |
     |  Stores the meta data of a package's files.
     |
     |  Args:
     |          hdr: The header object to get the data from.
     |          flags : Controls which data to store and whether to create
     |                  copies or use the data from the header.
     |                  By default all data is copied.
     |                  See RPMFI_* constants in rpmfiles.h.
     |          pool : rpm.strpool object to store the strings in.
     |                  Leave empty to use global pool.
     |          tag : Obsolete. Leave alone!
     |
     |  rpm.files is basically a sequence of rpm.file objects.
     |  Note that this is a read only data structure. To write file data you
     |  have to write it directly into aheader object.
     |
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __contains__(...)
     |      x.__contains__(y) <==> y in x
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __getitem__(...)
     |      x.__getitem__(y) <==> x[y]
     |
     |  __len__(...)
     |      x.__len__() <==> len(x)
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  archive(...)
     |      files.archive(fd, write=False) -- Return a rpm.archive object
     |
     |      Args:
     |        fd : File to read from or write to.
     |        write : True to get an archive writer, False for an archive reader
     |
     |  find(...)
     |      files.find(filename, orig=False) -- Return index of given file name.
     |
     |      Return -1 if file is not found.
     |      Leading "." in filename is ignored.
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class hdr(__builtin__.object)
> [...]
     |  translated into the tag number dynamically. You also must make sure
     |  the strings in header lookups don't get translated, or the lookups
     |  will fail.
     |
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __contains__(...)
     |      x.__contains__(y) <==> y in x
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __delitem__(...)
     |      x.__delitem__(y) <==> del x[y]
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __getitem__(...)
     |      x.__getitem__(y) <==> x[y]
     |
     |  __hash__(...)
     |      x.__hash__() <==> hash(x)
     |
     |  __iter__(...)
     |      x.__iter__() <==> iter(x)
     |
     |  __reduce__(...)
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  __setitem__(...)
     |      x.__setitem__(i, y) <==> x[i]=y
     |
     |  compressFilelist(...)
     |      DEPRECATED -- Use hdr.convert() instead.
     |
     |  convert(...)
     |      hdr.convert(op=-1) -- Convert header - See HEADERCONV_*
     |      for possible values of op.
     |
     |  dsFromHeader(...)
     |      hdr.dsFromHeader(to=RPMTAG_REQUIRENAME, flags=None)
     |      Get dependency set from header. to must be one of the NAME tags
     |      belonging to a dependency:
     |      'Providename', 'Requirename', 'Obsoletename', 'Conflictname',
     |      'Triggername', 'Recommendname', 'Suggestname', 'Supplementname',
     |      'Enhancename' or one of the corresponding RPMTAG_*NAME constants.
     |
     |  dsOfHeader(...)
     |      hdr.dsOfHeader() -- Return dependency set with the header's NEVR.
     |
     |  expandFilelist(...)
     |      DEPRECATED -- Use hdr.convert() instead.
     |
     |  fiFromHeader(...)
     |      hdr.fiFromHeader() -- Return rpm.fi object containing the file
     |      meta data from the header.
     |
     |      DEPRECATED - Use rpm.files(hdr) instead.
     |
     |  format(...)
     |      hdr.format(format) -- Expand a query string with the header data.
     |
     |      See rpm -q for syntax.
     |
     |  fullFilelist(...)
     |      DEPRECATED -- Obsolete method.
     |
     |  isSource(...)
     |      hdr.isSource() -- Return if header describes a source package.
     |
     |  keys(...)
     |      hdr.keys() -- Return a list of the header's rpm tags (int RPMTAG_*).
     |
     |  next(...)
     |      x.next() -> the next value, or raise StopIteration
     |
     |  sprintf(...)
     |      Alias for .format().
     |
     |  unload(...)
     |      hdr.unload(legacyHeader=False) -- Return binary representation
     |      of the header.
     |
     |  write(...)
     |      hdr.write(file, magic=True) -- Write header to file.
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class ii(__builtin__.object)
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __iter__(...)
     |      x.__iter__() <==> iter(x)
     |
     |  __nonzero__(...)
     |      x.__nonzero__() <==> x != 0
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  instances(...)
     |
     |  next(...)
     |      x.next() -> the next value, or raise StopIteration

    class keyring(__builtin__.object)
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  addKey(...)
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class mi(__builtin__.object)
     |  rpm.mi match iterator object represents the result of a
     |          database query.
     |
     |  Instances of the rpm.mi object provide access to headers that match
     |  certain criteria. Typically, a primary index is accessed to find
     |  a set of headers that contain a key, and each header is returned
     |  serially.
     |
     |  To obtain a rpm.mi object to query the database used by a transaction,
     |  the ts.match(tag,key,len) method is used.
     |
     |  Here's an example that prints the name of all installed packages:
     |          import rpm
     |          ts = rpm.TransactionSet()
     |          for h in ts.dbMatch():
     |              print h['name']
     |
     |  Here's a more typical example that uses the Name index to retrieve
     |  all installed kernel(s):
     |          import rpm
     |          ts = rpm.TransactionSet()
     |          mi = ts.dbMatch('name', 'kernel')
     |          for h in mi:
     |              print '%s-%s-%s' % (h['name'], h['version'], h['release'])
     |
     |  Finally, here's an example that retrieves all packages whose name
     |  matches the glob expression 'XFree*':
     |          import rpm
     |          ts = rpm.TransactionSet()
     |          mi = ts.dbMatch()
     |          mi.pattern('name', rpm.RPMMIRE_GLOB, 'XFree*')
     |          for h in mi:
     |              print '%s-%s-%s' % (h['name'], h['version'], h['release'])
     |
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __iter__(...)
     |      x.__iter__() <==> iter(x)
     |
     |  __len__(...)
     |      x.__len__() <==> len(x)
     |
     |  __nonzero__(...)
     |      x.__nonzero__() <==> x != 0
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  count(...)
     |      Deprecated, use len(mi) instead.
     |
     |  instance(...)
     |      mi.instance() -- Return the number (db key) of the current header.
     |
     |  next(...)
     |      x.next() -> the next value, or raise StopIteration
     |
     |  pattern(...)
     |      mi.pattern(TagN, mire_type, pattern)
     |      - Set a secondary match pattern on tags from retrieved header.

    class prob(__builtin__.object)
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  __str__(...)
     |      x.__str__() <==> str(x)
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data descriptors defined here:
     |
     |  altNEVR
     |
     |  key
     |
     |  pkgNEVR
     |
     |  type

    class pubkey(__builtin__.object)
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  base64(...)
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class strpool(__builtin__.object)
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __getitem__(...)
     |      x.__getitem__(y) <==> x[y]
     |
     |  __len__(...)
     |      x.__len__() <==> len(x)
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value
     |
     |  freeze(...)
     |
     |  id2str(...)
     |
     |  str2id(...)
     |
     |  unfreeze(...)
     |
     |  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
     |  Data and other attributes defined here:
     |
     |  __new__ = <built-in method __new__ of type object>
     |      T.__new__(S, ...) -> a new object with type S, a subtype of T

    class te(__builtin__.object)
     |  Methods defined here:
     |
     |  A(...)
     |      te.A() -- Return element arch.
     |
     |  Color(...)
     |      te.Color() -- Return package color bits.
     |
     |  DBOffset(...)
     |      te.DBOffset() -- Return the Package's database instance number.
     |
     |      TR_REMOVED only
     |
     |  DS(...)
     |      te.DS(TagN) -- Return the TagN dependency set (or None).
     |      TagN is one of 'Providename', 'Requirename', 'Obsoletename',
     |      'Conflictname', 'Triggername', 'Recommendname', 'Suggestname',
     |      'Supplementname', 'Enhancename'
     |
     |  E(...)
     |      te.E() -- Return element epoch.
     |
     |  FI(...)
     |      te.FI(TagN) -- Return file info iterator of element.
     |
     |      DEPRECATED! Use .Files() instead.
     |
     |  Failed(...)
     |      te.Failed() -- Return if there are any related errors.
     |
     |  Files(...)
     |      te.Files() -- Return file info set of element.
     |
     |  Key(...)
     |      te.Key() -- Return the associated opaque key aka user data
     |      as passed e.g. as data arg ts.addInstall()
     |
     |  N(...)
     |      te.N() -- Return element name.
     |
     |  NEVR(...)
     |      te.NEVR() -- Return element name-[epoch:]version-release.
     |
     |  NEVRA(...)
     |      te.NEVRA() -- Return element name-[epoch:]version-release.arch
     |
     |  O(...)
     |      te.O() -- Return element os.
     |
     |  Parent(...)
     |      te.Parent() -- Return the parent element index.
     |
     |  PkgFileSize(...)
     |      te.PkgFileSize() -- Return no. of bytes in package file (approx).
     |
     |  Problems(...)
     |      te.Problems() -- Return problems associated with this element.
     |
     |  R(...)
     |      te.R() -- Return element release.
     |
     |  Type(...)
     |      te.Type() -- Return element type (rpm.TR_ADDED | rpm.TR_REMOVED).
     |
     |  V(...)
     |      te.V() -- Return element version.
     |
     |  __delattr__(...)
     |      x.__delattr__('name') <==> del x.name
     |
     |  __getattribute__(...)
     |      x.__getattribute__('name') <==> x.name
     |
     |  __setattr__(...)
     |      x.__setattr__('name', value) <==> x.name = value

FUNCTIONS
    addMacro(...)
        addMacro(macro, value)

    archscore(...)
        archscore(archname) -- How well does an architecture fit on this machine

        0 for non matching arch names
        1 for best arch
        higher numbers for less fitting arches
        (e.g. 2 for "i586" on an i686 machine)

    checkSignals(...)
        checkSignals() -- Check for and exit on termination signals.

    delMacro(...)
        delMacro(macro)

    dsSingle(TagN, N, EVR='', Flags=0)
        Creates a single entry dependency set (ds)

        dsSingle(RPMTAG_CONFLICTNAME, "rpm") correspons to "Conflicts: rpm"

    expandMacro(...)
        expandMacro(string, numeric=False) -- expands a string containing macros

        Returns an int if numeric is True. 'Y' or 'y' returns 1,
        'N' or 'n' returns 0
        An undefined macro returns 0.

    headerLoad(*args, **kwds)
        DEPRECATED! Use rpm.hdr() instead.

    labelCompare(...)
        labelCompare(version0, version1) -- as versionCompare()

        but arguments are tuples of of strings for (epoch, version, release)

    log(...)
        log(level, msg) -- Write msg to log if level is selected to be logged.

        level must be one of the RPMLOG_* constants.

    mergeHeaderListFromFD(...)

    readHeaderFromFD(file_desc)
        Return (header, pos_before_hdr)

    readHeaderListFromFD(file_desc, retrofit=True)

    readHeaderListFromFile(path, retrofit=True)

    reloadConfig(...)
        readloadConfig(path=None) -- Read config file.

        Set all macros and settings accordingly.

    setEpochPromote(...)
        setEpochPromote(bool) -- Set if no epoch shall be treated as epoch 0

    setLogFile(...)
        setLogFile(file) -- set file to write log messages to or None.

    setStats(...)
        setStats(bool) -- Set if timing stats are printed after a transaction.

    setVerbosity(...)
        setVerbosity(level) -- Set log level. See RPMLOG_* constants.

    signalCaught(...)
        signalCaught(signo) -- Returns True if signal was caught.

    signalsCaught(siglist)
        Returns True if any of the signals was caught.

    versionCompare(...)
        versionCompare(version0, version1) -- compares two version strings

        Returns 1 if version0 > version1
        Returns 0 if version0 == version1
        Returns -1 if version0 < version1

DATA
    HEADERCONV_COMPRESSFILELIST = 1
    HEADERCONV_EXPANDFILELIST = 0
    HEADERCONV_RETROFIT_V3 = 2
    RPMCALLBACK_CPIO_ERROR = 16384
    RPMCALLBACK_INST_CLOSE_FILE = 8
    RPMCALLBACK_INST_OPEN_FILE = 4
    RPMCALLBACK_INST_PROGRESS = 1
    RPMCALLBACK_INST_START = 2
    RPMCALLBACK_INST_STOP = 262144
    RPMCALLBACK_REPACKAGE_PROGRESS = 1024
    RPMCALLBACK_REPACKAGE_START = 2048
    RPMCALLBACK_REPACKAGE_STOP = 4096
    RPMCALLBACK_SCRIPT_ERROR = 32768
    RPMCALLBACK_SCRIPT_START = 65536
    RPMCALLBACK_SCRIPT_STOP = 131072
    RPMCALLBACK_TRANS_PROGRESS = 16
    RPMCALLBACK_TRANS_START = 32
    RPMCALLBACK_TRANS_STOP = 64
    RPMCALLBACK_UNINST_PROGRESS = 128
    RPMCALLBACK_UNINST_START = 256
    RPMCALLBACK_UNINST_STOP = 512
    RPMCALLBACK_UNKNOWN = 0
    RPMCALLBACK_UNPACK_ERROR = 8192
    RPMDBI_BASENAMES = 1117
    RPMDBI_CONFLICTNAME = 1054
    RPMDBI_DIRNAMES = 1118
    RPMDBI_GROUP = 1016
    RPMDBI_INSTALLTID = 1128
    RPMDBI_INSTFILENAMES = 5040
    RPMDBI_LABEL = 2
    RPMDBI_NAME = 1000
    RPMDBI_OBSOLETENAME = 1090
    RPMDBI_PACKAGES = 0
    RPMDBI_PROVIDENAME = 1047
    RPMDBI_REQUIRENAME = 1049
    RPMDBI_SHA1HEADER = 269
    RPMDBI_SIGMD5 = 261
    RPMDBI_TRIGGERNAME = 1066
    RPMDEP_SENSE_CONFLICTS = 1
    RPMDEP_SENSE_REQUIRES = 0
    RPMFILE_CONFIG = 1
    RPMFILE_DOC = 2
    RPMFILE_GHOST = 64
    RPMFILE_ICON = 4
    RPMFILE_LICENSE = 128
    RPMFILE_MISSINGOK = 8
    RPMFILE_NOREPLACE = 16
    RPMFILE_PUBKEY = 2048
    RPMFILE_README = 256
    RPMFILE_SPECFILE = 32
    RPMFILE_STATE_NETSHARED = 3
    RPMFILE_STATE_NORMAL = 0
    RPMFILE_STATE_NOTINSTALLED = 2
    RPMFILE_STATE_REPLACED = 1
    RPMFILE_STATE_WRONGCOLOR = 4
    RPMLOG_ALERT = 1
    RPMLOG_CRIT = 2
    RPMLOG_DEBUG = 7
    RPMLOG_EMERG = 0
    RPMLOG_ERR = 3
    RPMLOG_INFO = 6
    RPMLOG_NOTICE = 5
    RPMLOG_WARNING = 4
    RPMMIRE_DEFAULT = 0
    RPMMIRE_GLOB = 3
    RPMMIRE_REGEX = 2
    RPMMIRE_STRCMP = 1
    RPMPROB_BADARCH = 0
    RPMPROB_BADOS = 1
    RPMPROB_BADRELOCATE = 3
    RPMPROB_CONFLICT = 5
    RPMPROB_DISKNODES = 10
    RPMPROB_DISKSPACE = 9
    RPMPROB_FILE_CONFLICT = 7
    RPMPROB_FILTER_DISKNODES = 256
    RPMPROB_FILTER_DISKSPACE = 128
    RPMPROB_FILTER_FORCERELOCATE = 8
    RPMPROB_FILTER_IGNOREARCH = 2
    RPMPROB_FILTER_IGNOREOS = 1
    RPMPROB_FILTER_OLDPACKAGE = 64
    RPMPROB_FILTER_REPLACENEWFILES = 16
    RPMPROB_FILTER_REPLACEOLDFILES = 32
    RPMPROB_FILTER_REPLACEPKG = 4
    RPMPROB_NEW_FILE_CONFLICT = 6
    RPMPROB_OBSOLETES = 11
    RPMPROB_OLDPACKAGE = 8
    RPMPROB_PKG_INSTALLED = 2
    RPMPROB_REQUIRES = 4
    RPMRC_FAIL = 2
    RPMRC_NOKEY = 4
    RPMRC_NOTFOUND = 1
    RPMRC_NOTTRUSTED = 3
    RPMRC_OK = 0
    RPMSENSE_ANY = 0
    RPMSENSE_CONFIG = 268435456
    RPMSENSE_EQUAL = 8
    RPMSENSE_FIND_PROVIDES = 32768
    RPMSENSE_FIND_REQUIRES = 16384
    RPMSENSE_GREATER = 4
    RPMSENSE_INTERP = 256
    RPMSENSE_KEYRING = 67108864
    RPMSENSE_LESS = 2
    RPMSENSE_POSTTRANS = 32
    RPMSENSE_PREREQ = 64
    RPMSENSE_PRETRANS = 128
    RPMSENSE_RPMLIB = 16777216
    RPMSENSE_SCRIPT_POST = 1024
    RPMSENSE_SCRIPT_POSTUN = 4096
    RPMSENSE_SCRIPT_PRE = 512
    RPMSENSE_SCRIPT_PREUN = 2048
    RPMSENSE_SCRIPT_VERIFY = 8192
    RPMSENSE_TRIGGERIN = 65536
    RPMSENSE_TRIGGERPOSTUN = 262144
    RPMSENSE_TRIGGERPREIN = 33554432
    RPMSENSE_TRIGGERUN = 131072
    RPMTAG_ARCH = 1022
    RPMTAG_ARCHIVESIZE = 1046
    RPMTAG_BASENAMES = 1117
    RPMTAG_BUGURL = 5012
    RPMTAG_BUILDARCHS = 1089
    RPMTAG_BUILDHOST = 1007
    RPMTAG_BUILDTIME = 1006
    RPMTAG_C = 1054
    RPMTAG_CHANGELOGNAME = 1081
    RPMTAG_CHANGELOGTEXT = 1082
    RPMTAG_CHANGELOGTIME = 1080
    RPMTAG_CLASSDICT = 1142
    RPMTAG_CONFLICTFLAGS = 1053
    RPMTAG_CONFLICTNAME = 1054
    RPMTAG_CONFLICTNEVRS = 5044
    RPMTAG_CONFLICTS = 1054
    RPMTAG_CONFLICTVERSION = 1055
    RPMTAG_COOKIE = 1094
    RPMTAG_DBINSTANCE = 1195
    RPMTAG_DEPENDSDICT = 1145
    RPMTAG_DESCRIPTION = 1005
    RPMTAG_DIRINDEXES = 1116
    RPMTAG_DIRNAMES = 1118
    RPMTAG_DISTRIBUTION = 1010
    RPMTAG_DISTTAG = 1155
    RPMTAG_DISTURL = 1123
    RPMTAG_DSAHEADER = 267
    RPMTAG_E = 1003
    RPMTAG_ENCODING = 5062
    RPMTAG_ENHANCEFLAGS = 5057
    RPMTAG_ENHANCENAME = 5055
    RPMTAG_ENHANCENEVRS = 5061
    RPMTAG_ENHANCES = 5055
    RPMTAG_ENHANCEVERSION = 5056
    RPMTAG_EPOCH = 1003
    RPMTAG_EPOCHNUM = 5019
    RPMTAG_EVR = 5013
    RPMTAG_EXCLUDEARCH = 1059
    RPMTAG_EXCLUDEOS = 1060
    RPMTAG_EXCLUSIVEARCH = 1061
    RPMTAG_EXCLUSIVEOS = 1062
    RPMTAG_FILECAPS = 5010
    RPMTAG_FILECLASS = 1141
    RPMTAG_FILECOLORS = 1140
    RPMTAG_FILECONTEXTS = 1147
    RPMTAG_FILEDEPENDSN = 1144
    RPMTAG_FILEDEPENDSX = 1143
    RPMTAG_FILEDEVICES = 1095
    RPMTAG_FILEDIGESTALGO = 5011
    RPMTAG_FILEDIGESTS = 1035
    RPMTAG_FILEFLAGS = 1037
    RPMTAG_FILEGROUPNAME = 1040
    RPMTAG_FILEINODES = 1096
    RPMTAG_FILELANGS = 1097
    RPMTAG_FILELINKTOS = 1036
    RPMTAG_FILEMD5S = 1035
    RPMTAG_FILEMODES = 1030
    RPMTAG_FILEMTIMES = 1034
    RPMTAG_FILENAMES = 5000
    RPMTAG_FILENLINKS = 5045
    RPMTAG_FILEPROVIDE = 5001
    RPMTAG_FILERDEVS = 1033
    RPMTAG_FILEREQUIRE = 5002
    RPMTAG_FILESIZES = 1028
    RPMTAG_FILESTATES = 1029
    RPMTAG_FILEUSERNAME = 1039
    RPMTAG_FILEVERIFYFLAGS = 1045
    RPMTAG_FSCONTEXTS = 1148
    RPMTAG_GIF = 1012
    RPMTAG_GROUP = 1016
    RPMTAG_HDRID = 269
    RPMTAG_HEADERCOLOR = 5017
    RPMTAG_HEADERI18NTABLE = 100
    RPMTAG_HEADERIMAGE = 61
    RPMTAG_HEADERIMMUTABLE = 63
    RPMTAG_HEADERREGIONS = 64
    RPMTAG_HEADERSIGNATURES = 62
    RPMTAG_ICON = 1043
    RPMTAG_INSTALLCOLOR = 1127
    RPMTAG_INSTALLTID = 1128
    RPMTAG_INSTALLTIME = 1008
    RPMTAG_INSTFILENAMES = 5040
    RPMTAG_INSTPREFIXES = 1099
    RPMTAG_LICENSE = 1014
    RPMTAG_LONGARCHIVESIZE = 271
    RPMTAG_LONGFILESIZES = 5008
    RPMTAG_LONGSIGSIZE = 270
    RPMTAG_LONGSIZE = 5009
    RPMTAG_N = 1000
    RPMTAG_NAME = 1000
    RPMTAG_NEVR = 5015
    RPMTAG_NEVRA = 5016
    RPMTAG_NOPATCH = 1052
    RPMTAG_NOSOURCE = 1051
    RPMTAG_NOT_FOUND = -1
    RPMTAG_NVR = 5014
    RPMTAG_NVRA = 1196
    RPMTAG_O = 1090
    RPMTAG_OBSOLETEFLAGS = 1114
    RPMTAG_OBSOLETENAME = 1090
    RPMTAG_OBSOLETENEVRS = 5043
    RPMTAG_OBSOLETES = 1090
    RPMTAG_OBSOLETEVERSION = 1115
    RPMTAG_OLDENHANCES = 1159
    RPMTAG_OLDENHANCESFLAGS = 1161
    RPMTAG_OLDENHANCESNAME = 1159
    RPMTAG_OLDENHANCESVERSION = 1160
    RPMTAG_OLDFILENAMES = 1027
    RPMTAG_OLDSUGGESTS = 1156
    RPMTAG_OLDSUGGESTSFLAGS = 1158
    RPMTAG_OLDSUGGESTSNAME = 1156
    RPMTAG_OLDSUGGESTSVERSION = 1157
    RPMTAG_OPTFLAGS = 1122
    RPMTAG_ORDERFLAGS = 5037
    RPMTAG_ORDERNAME = 5035
    RPMTAG_ORDERVERSION = 5036
    RPMTAG_ORIGBASENAMES = 1120
    RPMTAG_ORIGDIRINDEXES = 1119
    RPMTAG_ORIGDIRNAMES = 1121
    RPMTAG_ORIGFILENAMES = 5007
    RPMTAG_OS = 1021
    RPMTAG_P = 1047
    RPMTAG_PACKAGER = 1015
    RPMTAG_PATCH = 1019
    RPMTAG_PATCHESFLAGS = 1134
    RPMTAG_PATCHESNAME = 1133
    RPMTAG_PATCHESVERSION = 1135
    RPMTAG_PAYLOADCOMPRESSOR = 1125
    RPMTAG_PAYLOADFLAGS = 1126
    RPMTAG_PAYLOADFORMAT = 1124
    RPMTAG_PKGID = 261
    RPMTAG_PLATFORM = 1132
    RPMTAG_POLICIES = 1150
    RPMTAG_POLICYFLAGS = 5033
    RPMTAG_POLICYNAMES = 5030
    RPMTAG_POLICYTYPES = 5031
    RPMTAG_POLICYTYPESINDEXES = 5032
    RPMTAG_POSTIN = 1024
    RPMTAG_POSTINFLAGS = 5021
    RPMTAG_POSTINPROG = 1086
    RPMTAG_POSTTRANS = 1152
    RPMTAG_POSTTRANSFLAGS = 5025
    RPMTAG_POSTTRANSPROG = 1154
    RPMTAG_POSTUN = 1026
    RPMTAG_POSTUNFLAGS = 5023
    RPMTAG_POSTUNPROG = 1088
    RPMTAG_PREFIXES = 1098
    RPMTAG_PREIN = 1023
    RPMTAG_PREINFLAGS = 5020
    RPMTAG_PREINPROG = 1085
    RPMTAG_PRETRANS = 1151
    RPMTAG_PRETRANSFLAGS = 5024
    RPMTAG_PRETRANSPROG = 1153
    RPMTAG_PREUN = 1025
    RPMTAG_PREUNFLAGS = 5022
    RPMTAG_PREUNPROG = 1087
    RPMTAG_PROVIDEFLAGS = 1112
    RPMTAG_PROVIDENAME = 1047
    RPMTAG_PROVIDENEVRS = 5042
    RPMTAG_PROVIDES = 1047
    RPMTAG_PROVIDEVERSION = 1113
    RPMTAG_PUBKEYS = 266
    RPMTAG_R = 1002
    RPMTAG_RECOMMENDFLAGS = 5048
    RPMTAG_RECOMMENDNAME = 5046
    RPMTAG_RECOMMENDNEVRS = 5058
    RPMTAG_RECOMMENDS = 5046
    RPMTAG_RECOMMENDVERSION = 5047
    RPMTAG_RECONTEXTS = 1149
    RPMTAG_RELEASE = 1002
    RPMTAG_REMOVETID = 1129
    RPMTAG_REQUIREFLAGS = 1048
    RPMTAG_REQUIRENAME = 1049
    RPMTAG_REQUIRENEVRS = 5041
    RPMTAG_REQUIRES = 1049
    RPMTAG_REQUIREVERSION = 1050
    RPMTAG_RPMVERSION = 1064
    RPMTAG_RSAHEADER = 268
    RPMTAG_SHA1HEADER = 269
    RPMTAG_SIGGPG = 262
    RPMTAG_SIGMD5 = 261
    RPMTAG_SIGPGP = 259
    RPMTAG_SIGSIZE = 257
    RPMTAG_SIZE = 1009
    RPMTAG_SOURCE = 1018
    RPMTAG_SOURCEPACKAGE = 1106
    RPMTAG_SOURCEPKGID = 1146
    RPMTAG_SOURCERPM = 1044
    RPMTAG_SUGGESTFLAGS = 5051
    RPMTAG_SUGGESTNAME = 5049
    RPMTAG_SUGGESTNEVRS = 5059
    RPMTAG_SUGGESTS = 5049
    RPMTAG_SUGGESTVERSION = 5050
    RPMTAG_SUMMARY = 1004
    RPMTAG_SUPPLEMENTFLAGS = 5054
    RPMTAG_SUPPLEMENTNAME = 5052
    RPMTAG_SUPPLEMENTNEVRS = 5060
    RPMTAG_SUPPLEMENTS = 5052
    RPMTAG_SUPPLEMENTVERSION = 5053
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERCONDS = 5005
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERFLAGS = 1068
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERINDEX = 1069
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERNAME = 1066
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERSCRIPTFLAGS = 5027
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERSCRIPTPROG = 1092
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERSCRIPTS = 1065
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERTYPE = 5006
    RPMTAG_TRIGGERVERSION = 1067
    RPMTAG_URL = 1020
    RPMTAG_V = 1001
    RPMTAG_VCS = 5034
    RPMTAG_VENDOR = 1011
    RPMTAG_VERBOSE = 5018
    RPMTAG_VERIFYSCRIPT = 1079
    RPMTAG_VERIFYSCRIPTFLAGS = 5026
    RPMTAG_VERIFYSCRIPTPROG = 1091
    RPMTAG_VERSION = 1001
    RPMTAG_XPM = 1013
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_ADDINDEPS = 0
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_ALLFILES = 64
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_BUILD_PROBS = 2
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_JUSTDB = 8
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_KEEPOBSOLETE = 0
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOCONFIGS = 1073741824
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOCONTEXTS = 256
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NODOCS = 32
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOFILEDIGEST = 134217728
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOMD5 = 134217728
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOPLUGINS = 128
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOPOST = 262144
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOPOSTTRANS = 33554432
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOPOSTUN = 4194304
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOPRE = 131072
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOPRETRANS = 16777216
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOPREUN = 2097152
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOSCRIPTS = 4
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOSUGGEST = 0
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOTRIGGERIN = 524288
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOTRIGGERPOSTUN = 8388608
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOTRIGGERPREIN = 65536
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOTRIGGERS = 16
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_NOTRIGGERUN = 1048576
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_REPACKAGE = 0
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_REVERSE = 0
    RPMTRANS_FLAG_TEST = 1
    RPMVSF_DEFAULT = 0
    RPMVSF_NEEDPAYLOAD = 2
    RPMVSF_NODSA = 262144
    RPMVSF_NODSAHEADER = 1024
    RPMVSF_NOHDRCHK = 1
    RPMVSF_NOMD5 = 131072
    RPMVSF_NOMD5HEADER = 512
    RPMVSF_NORSA = 524288
    RPMVSF_NORSAHEADER = 2048
    RPMVSF_NOSHA1 = 65536
    RPMVSF_NOSHA1HEADER = 256
    TR_ADDED = 1
    TR_REMOVED = 2
    VERIFY_DIGEST = 524288
    VERIFY_SIGNATURE = 1048576
    __version__ = '4.12.90'
    __version_info__ = ('4', '12', '90')
    header_magic = '\x8e\xad\xe8\x01\x00\x00\x00\x00'
    tagnames = {61: 'HEADERIMAGE', 62: 'HEADERSIGNATURES', 63: 'HEADERIMMU...

VERSION
    4.12.90